- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
100% Pure Recycled Plastic panels with IPE accents offer a sleek, modern look, rivaling traditional enclosures. Responsibly harvested South American hardwoods add a full-bodied element to this series, while maintaining a core environmental vision.
1.5″ x 1.5″ Posts and trim pieces are manufactured from a South American Hardwood. The accents pieces have had two coats of stain applied to give them a rich and consistent appearance.
Dims: 686x 381mm x 786mm H
The 100% Pure Recycled Plastic Lumber is the purest grade of Type-2 HDPE recycled plastic in the industry today, made mainly out of recycled milk jugs. This plastic lumber is made from post-consumer and post-industrial material and is extruded from non-commingled recyclables to ensure a network of complete molecular linkage. This eliminates cracking and material separation due to severe temperature changes.
- The purity of this plastic lumber allows it to be recycled again and again.
- Available in 10 Standard Colors
- The Ohio (USA) Department of Natural Resources states life expectancy of this plastic lumber to be greater than 80 years. –
- Flash point of 645° F and melting point of 250°F
- Rust-free marine grade or stainless steel hardware, fasteners and hinges
- Pocket-Screw construction with tongue and groove joinery used on all post and panel products.
- Built with 100% Renewable Energy
- Fully engineered product line to ensure consistency and product longevity
- Reinforced doors to eliminate warping
- Custom rigid liners made from LLDPE plastic allowing them to be recycled for future use
Black, Blue, Brown, Caramel, Gray, Green, Light Brown, Navy, Sand, White
Small, Medium, Large