- Additional information
Topload Double Recycling Stations – 100% Pure Recycled Plastic panels with IPE accents offer a sleek, modern look, rivaling traditional enclosures. Responsibly harvested South American hardwoods add a full-bodied element to this series, while maintaining a core environmental vision.
1.5″ x 1.5″ Posts and trim pieces are manufactured from a South American Hardwood. The accents pieces have had two coats of stain applied to give them a rich and consistent appearance.
Dims: 686mm x 381mmx 787 mm
The 100% Pure Recycled Plastic Lumber is the purest grade of Type-2 HDPE recycled plastic in the industry today, made mainly out of recycled milk jugs. This plastic lumber is made from post-consumer and post-industrial material and is extruded from non-commingled recyclables to ensure a network of complete molecular linkage. This eliminates cracking and material separation due to severe temperature changes.
- The purity of this plastic lumber allows it to be recycled again and again.
- Available in 10 Standard Colors
- The Ohio (USA) Department of Natural Resources states life expectancy of this plastic lumber to be greater than 80 years. –
- Flash point of 645° F and melting point of 250°F
- Rust-free marine grade or stainless steel hardware, fasteners and hinges
- Pocket-Screw construction with tongue and groove joinery used on all post and panel products.
- Built with 100% Renewable Energy
- Fully engineered product line to ensure consistency and product longevity
- Reinforced doors to eliminate warping
- Custom rigid liners made from LLDPE plastic allowing them to be recycled for future use
Black, Blue, Brown, Caramel, Gray, Green, Light Brown, Navy, Sand, White
98.5 LITRES, 121 LITRES, 144 LITRES, 170.5 LITRES, 208 LITRES